Surprised to see Santorum reverse-pander on this one by saying Limbaugh was being absurd. Limbaugh? Good, but irritating entertainment when driving a long distance, but now with satellite radio, can’t say I have listened to him more than a couple times over the past few years. Hannity? That’s like dragging fingernails down a chalkboard. Both, heck, all three are shameless and shameful chicken hawks, neocons, and hypocrites.
Obama’s Gift to America
- “It is still about the economy, and we are not stupid.” — Mitt Romney
- Santorum 2012 — A woman’s place is barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen.
- I am always right when I am not wrong.
- For every illegal with a job, there’s an American without one.
- Friends don’t let friends use Wikipedia.
- The “Tea Party” is any American that questions the status quo.